This has never happened to me previously but today I put a new listing in my store and I learned 2 new things.
First, the listing was for $1,000.00 and I entered it just that way on the listing 'form'. Unnoticed by me, the listing came out for the amount of $1.00,, rather than the $1,000 as I intended. My knives quickly sold for that amount to one of our members and I could almost hear him laughing in the background as I began my scramble to get it all straightened out. I took the listing down and began an edit process which I could not accomplish. It continued to come out at $1.00 rather than the $1,000.
In a panic, I completely re-entered the listing. Same result. It finally dawned on me that the computer wanted no comma in there and as soon as I tried that it came out correctly.
So if you didn't already know this I hope it might be of some help.
Second thing I learned today is when I was doing my listing I found it necessary to make a new category so I did so by checking some box and added the category but it would not show on my list. I thought, no problem, I'll hit the refresh button.
Well, when I did that everything I had entered disappeared.
Again, maybe I am behind the learning curve but here it is and if it is some help to you, great!