Adding new “brands”to the AAPK stores

This forum is for member store related discussion. You can ask questions, report bugs, make suggestions, view tips, tricks & instructions & more.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Adding new “brands”to the AAPK stores

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Would it be possible to add Moki, Mcusta, and “other Seki Made Knives” to the store brands? It would also need to be added to the search function as well. Right now only Al Mar is in the search field and in the store brands. I usually put them under Al Mar but that isn’t where they belong. It would be nice to be able to list under these brands and make the search function work the same.
The need for other Seki made knives would be for A.G. Russell Japanese made Knives, Hattori, Sakai, Seki Cut and any other knives made in Japan.
It would also be nice to have a permanent thread for posting knives made in Japan.
Thanks
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Adding new “brands”to the AAPK stores

Post by kennedy knives »

::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Sure. I'll try to get it done this week ::tu::
Bryan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Bryan wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:00 pm Sure. I'll try to get it done this week ::tu::
Thank You Bryan.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

Bryan while you're adding a new knife Brand how about putting in Lion Steel's. It'd help my customers find them, and Lord knows they need all the help, as do I, that they can get, thanks Mac
Keep your edge, dull is dull no matter where you find it.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

MP95B20 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:57 pm Bryan while you're adding a new knife Brand how about putting in Lion Steel's. It'd help my customers find them, and Lord knows they need all the help, as do I, that they can get, thanks Mac
You got it! Done deal ::tu::
Bryan

Return to “AAPK Member Store Forums”