Thank You Bryan Sanders!

This forum is for member store related discussion. You can ask questions, report bugs, make suggestions, view tips, tricks & instructions & more.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Thank You Bryan Sanders!

Post by bestgear »

::tu:: Bryan ::tu:: Thank you for the kind support and friendship you have shown me over the past 1,162 days since I opened Cosgrove Cutlery on AAPK. Your platform has allowed me to sell 1,195 knives and more importantly introduced me to 256 fellow knifers that I otherwise wouldn't have had the pleasure to get to know. Not one of the 1,011 listings went sour and 5-star feedback was typically the norm which is indicative of the shoppers here on AAPK. I suspect that someday my "permanent collection" will find it's way to Cosgrove Cutlery ... but for now I am closed for business and taking a hiatus. Maybe all this free-time that I'll have on my hands could be put to good use here at AAPK, don't we need a new janitor? ::paranoid::

To all my friends here on AAPK that supported my store over these past 3 years, your friendship is valued far more than your PayPal transactions. I look forward to engaging more with all of you in the forums. Peace...
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Thank You Bryan Sanders!

Post by doglegg »

Tom, I have appreciated you, your post and your store. So we still have 2 out of 3. ::nod:: ::handshake::
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Tom, It's always great to hear that the platform has been useful in the ways you describe. ::tu::

Thank You for becoming a huge asset to the AAPK community!

PM inbound
Bryan
just bob

Post by just bob »

Just wanted to take a minute and thank Bryan for the excellent quality of merchandise he maintains. The AAPK shirts are of high quality and about half of the price comparable shirts are selling for elsewhere. Many sites offer low quality shirts that shrink the first time you wash them, but these are very durable. You might add one to your shopping cart / always in fashion for any occasion.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Thanks Tom, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee

Return to “AAPK Member Store Forums”