Where did Airgunner67 and his store go?

This forum is for member store related discussion. You can ask questions, report bugs, make suggestions, view tips, tricks & instructions & more.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Where did Airgunner67 and his store go?

Post by Madmarco »

HI guys! I don't know if this is the correct thread to ask this question in so if it's in the wrong place please feel free to delete or move it. There was a new member here, Airgunner67(I think that was his username)who also opened a store here last week, and now I can't find the member or his store anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to him? He was selling mostly high-end switchblades from Italy, modified AGA Campolin autos, and some auto Case conversions. He had a knife I had my eye on and I'd like to find him so we can discuss the knife. Thanks, Mark! 8)
8)
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Where did Airgunner67 and his store go?

Post by Railsplitter »

I don't know what happened to his store but his last time on the forum was last night about an hour before your post above. He didn't post anything but he was logged in.

If you want to contact him, scroll down to the bottom of the page in this link and click on "Members" in the lower right corner. Follow the directions to look him up and then send him a PM.
index.php?sid=5383a1893b17de1a27c41db1c0c3e1ce

By the way Mark, Happy 1 Year Anniversary on AAPK!
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Railsplitter wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:32 am I don't know what happened to his store but his last time on the forum was last night about an hour before your post above. He didn't post anything but he was logged in.

If you want to contact him, scroll down to the bottom of the page in this link and click on "Members" in the lower right corner. Follow the directions to look him up and then send him a PM.
https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kn ... b1c0c3e1ce

By the way Mark, Happy 1 Year Anniversary on AAPK!
Thanks Rick, I did what you suggested before I posted the question, but he didn't show up under "Members" so that's why I asked. I went to the most recent members because he'd only joined recently, but no luck. Also, thanks for the Anniversary well-wishes, ::groove:: I hadn't noticed that a year had gone by already! 8)
8)
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Happy AAPK Anniversary, Mark! ::groove::

John
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

1967redrider wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 11:03 pm Happy AAPK Anniversary, Mark! ::groove::

John
Thanks John! ::handshake:: It's hard to believe that a whole year has passed since I found this site and you guys. I guess it's true that time passes when yer havin' fun! ::ds:: ::groove:: ::super_happy:: 8)
8)
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Just an update on this member's whereabouts. I emailed him yesterday and he said he was having trouble with online payments, so he pulled all the stock from the shelves until he can get things settled. I'm assuming he will re-open his store, although, he didn't give any indication of that happening. I'll keep anyone interested posted! 8)
8)
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Madmarco wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:15 pm Just an update on this member's whereabouts. I emailed him yesterday and he said he was having trouble with his credit card provider and PayPal payments online, so he pulled all the stock from the shelves until he can get things settled. I'm assuming he will re-open his store, although, he didn't give any indication of that happening. I'll keep anyone interested posted! 8)
I posted last year, Pay Pal are starting down the " Woke " path and easing out of any store selling anything they and the left find offensive. And knives will be up at the top of their list.
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Railsplitter »

cudgee wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:29 am
Madmarco wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:15 pm Just an update on this member's whereabouts. I emailed him yesterday and he said he was having trouble with his credit card provider and PayPal payments online, so he pulled all the stock from the shelves until he can get things settled. I'm assuming he will re-open his store, although, he didn't give any indication of that happening. I'll keep anyone interested posted! 8)
I posted last year, Pay Pal are starting down the " Woke " path and easing out of any store selling anything they and the left find offensive. And knives will be up at the top of their list.
Good grief man! Don’t these PayPal characters ever need to cut anything!?
Rick T.

cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Railsplitter wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:52 am
cudgee wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:29 am
Good grief man! Don’t these PayPal characters ever need to cut anything!?
Apparently not !!! ::hmm:: :)
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

I don't believe you've EVER been able to purchase a knife using PayPal. I'm not 1000% sure about that, ::shrug:: but plenty of sites I've visited stated in their terms they don't support P/P because they don't allow knife purchases using their service. 8)
8)
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Madmarco wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:58 am I don't believe you've EVER been able to purchase a knife using PayPal. I'm not 1000% sure about that, ::shrug:: but plenty of sites I've visited stated in their terms they don't support P/P because they don't allow knife purchases using their service. 8)
I used to be able to purchase knives from many reputable knife retailers, but now is getting harder. :)
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Railsplitter »

Madmarco wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:58 am I don't believe you've EVER been able to purchase a knife using PayPal. I'm not 1000% sure about that, ::shrug:: but plenty of sites I've visited stated in their terms they don't support P/P because they don't allow knife purchases using their service. 8)
I haven't run into that problem yet or maybe I just didn't notice. I usually use Paypal when it's offered but I might not even notice when it isn't. I just bought a knife last night from the Buck website and I used Paypal for the purchase. Makes me wonder why Paypal is refusing knife sales for some but not for others. It's not like they don't know that Buck is a knife company.
Rick T.

Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Gentlemen! I believe I spoke too quickly regarding my comments about PayPal not allowing knife purchases. ::facepalm:: I should have said, they do not support the purchase of AUTOMATIC knives. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. 8)
8)
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Never had a problem buying knives with PayPal, even as recently as this week. If I ever do, it’ll be the end of my relationship with PayPal. Never tried to buy an “automatic” though.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Yes it was my mistake Ken. The restriction only falls on automatics because PayPal STILL considers them as evil, thud wielding weapons and not good for anything else other than causing harm. Some folks absolutely refuse to join the 21st Century! 8)
8)
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

Guns and knives kill people like forks and spoons make people fat.
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Steve Warden wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:55 pm Guns and knives kill people like forks and spoons make people fat.
Exactamundo! 8)
8)

Return to “AAPK Member Store Forums”