Feedback

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
charlesf20

Feedback

Post by charlesf20 »

How can new members who are recent Buyers here receive Feedback back from Sellers after having left them the same? Or can they not?
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Feedback

Post by Railsplitter »

charlesf20 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:15 am How can new members who are recent Buyers here receive Feedback back from Sellers after having left them the same? Or can they not?
As discussed in your previous thread, AAPK does not have a Feedback system for Seller's to leave Feedback for Buyers. The only way to do that is for the Seller to make a post or a thread stating his experience with the Buyer.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=72836&p=960458#p960458
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
charlesf20

Post by charlesf20 »

Railsplitter wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:32 am As discussed in your previous thread, AAPK does not have a Feedback system for Seller's to leave Feedback for Buyers. The only way to do that is for the Seller to make a post or a thread stating his experience with the Buyer.
Pardon me.
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Ok Charles is a great customer good commucation prompt payment easy to deal with , Glad he's here on AAPK ::handshake:: ::handshake:: ::handshake::
just bob

Post by just bob »

I wish Ebay would adopt the no feedback policy for buyers. It is meaningless - either you pay for an item or you don't and if you pay for an item you shouldn't be dependent upon the seller to leave you feedback because so many don't. You should get automatic feedback for any item you purchase on Ebay and pay for in a timely manner. It is not a barter system where you say I'll leave you feedback if you leave me feedback. That is not how this should work at all. Ebay needs a rewards program where a buyer earns points towards future purchases instead of meaningless comments from an often times derelict seller.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Return to “Member Store Q & A”