New items posted as featured items no longer showing in banner ad

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

New items posted as featured items no longer showing in banner ad

Post by LuvStag »

Hi - I have listed a couple items earlier today and again just a short time ago. I have waited a while to see if they show up in the banner ad that scrolls on top of AAPK website. Each time I have added a knife to the site in the past with the option of "Feature this product on your homepage" it was showing in the banner ad. This was working for me just a couple days ago but my items are no longer being added to the banner ad. Has something changed to where my items will not show on the scrolling banner ad? I did triple check to ensure that the Feature this product is selected in the "Promote this product section" is selected as I have done in the past

fyi.. i posted a heckels stag folding hunter out there and it is still showing in the banner ad. I would have thought that there were enough newly added knives to "bump it out of rotation" by now. maybe others are also having the issue?

Any help will be appreciated!

Best Regards,
Brent (LuvStag)
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: New items posted as featured items no longer showing in banner ad

Post by Bryan »

Hi Brent,

We had a small issue that was affecting the script that puts new items on the scroll.

It should be working properly now as of 8-15-17 10ish CST
Bryan
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: New items posted as featured items no longer showing in banner ad

Post by LuvStag »

Thank you, Brian! This tool is my only hope for folks to see this new kid on the blocks knives! I looked at product pages and I am listed waaaay down past the high volume sellers. i guess :-)

thanks again for your assistance!

Brent (Luvstag)

Return to “Member Store Q & A”