is there someone who creates custom banners for stores?

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

is there someone who creates custom banners for stores?

Post by LuvStag »

Hi - I have browsed a few stores on AAPK and see some customized banners on their sites and I see that we can upload our own custom banner. Is there someone who creates these? I have no clue how to go about creating one. Anyone have suggestions where I could get one made?

Best Regards,
Brent (LuvStag)
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: is there someone who creates custom banners for stores?

Post by jerryd6818 »

Brent, if you have some idea of what you want and your expectations are not too high, I might be able to help you out. No promises.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by LuvStag »

Hey Jerry! sorry for the slow response back.

First thing first... thank you for your service! I also served but in the Army. I was with Charlie Co, 1/327 Infantry (Bastogne Bulldogs - above the rest!)

I was not expecting some one to help but maybe direct me to where I could have it made via a company. I greatly appreciate you reaching out to me!

I am just looking to put my phone, email and site link within the banner itself.

any thoughts?

Regards,
Brent Dellinger (LuvStag)
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Thank you for your service as well. Where were you and when?

Brent, send me a PM. Include the colors you would like on your banner (example: banner = blue .... text = white) and the information you want on your banner (store name / phone number / email address / link to web site / your AAPK screen name / your real name?)

I'll work something up for you the first of next week (leaving town tomorrow morning for the weekend) and send it to you for your approval. You are under no obligations here. Feel free to say "no thanks". You won't hurt my feelings. If you want to proceed and then don't like what I do, let me know. Again no hurt feelings.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by LuvStag »

Thank you, Jerry! I will send the requested information via PM.

I was stationed at Ft Campbell, KY in 1989 through 92. Spent about a year in Iraq for Desert Shidld/ Desert Storm. After that I was out for a while then joined the reserves to try to make ends meet with a new family. Then President Clinton activated our reserve unit to full time ARMY during the Bosnia conflict. I was stationed at Heidelberg, Germany... WHAT a 9 month vaca :-). I was tired of reserves after about a yr being home from that and decided to get out when my time was up.

Brent (Luvstag)

Return to “Member Store Q & A”