International shipping?

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
knivestemplar

International shipping?

Post by knivestemplar »

I have a customer in Canada who says when he has an item in shopping cart and is trying to check out and complete his purchase; he is kicked out of 'cart' when he tries to enter his address? Is there a setting I am overlooking that would allow international customers to buy from me?
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: International shipping?

Post by Bryan »

Currently, there are two shipping methods you can choose from when adding an item for sale. One is a flat rate method that allows for US shipping only. The other is a calculated method that allows for you to include package weight & dimensions along with countries that you'll ship to so that ship prices can be adjusted based on package & destination.

To accept Canadian orders through the store, you would have to choose the calculated ship method & add additional info about your products.

Please view the video below starting at the 9:30 mark for additional explanation & demonstration...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... J4c6l9AeYE
Bryan

Return to “Member Store Q & A”