Looking for dates of items sold in the past

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
elwood

Looking for dates of items sold in the past

Post by elwood »

I have been selling on the forum here for almost 2 years. I am very happy with the opportunity and the success of my sales. Like most people, I use some of the "SOLD" listings to figure out the right price to list my new items. When I search for sold items, I find lots of information that is helpful. Sometimes when I am selling a duplicate of a knife I have sold before, I can find my own listing and use it. What would really help from a price history function would be the date that an item had sold in the past. Obviously the price of a knife sold two months ago is better that one sold years ago. I have tried to look at "item #" and interpolate a relative date. I have concluded I don't have enough reliable information for this to work. Is there a way to determine date sold? Even date listed would help. Thanks
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Re: Looking for dates of items sold in the past

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

You might be able to retrieve some of that info from PayPal, if you use it. ::shrug::
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Looking for dates of items sold in the past

Post by orvet »

I agree elwood, having that date on those previous sales would be very helpful. ::nod::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan

Return to “Member Store Q & A”