How do I post my For Sale item in my store to the "Sell" forum?

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
jolly bill

How do I post my For Sale item in my store to the "Sell" forum?

Post by jolly bill »

I am new to AAPK and just listed my first item in "My Store".

Can I also list it in the "Knife Commerce - Knives For Sale or Trade" forum?

If "Yes", how can I do that?

Thank you.
Doc B

Re: How do I post my For Sale item in my store to the "Sell" forum?

Post by Doc B »

Sorry, I can't help with the answers to that...but what is the name of your store. I'm sure someone will come along shortly and help!
Heretical Refurb / Mods of cheap old folders, since late 2018
jolly bill

Post by jolly bill »

Doc B wrote:Sorry, I can't help with the answers to that...but what is the name of your store. I'm sure someone will come along shortly and help!
"Jolly Bill" listing a "Case - First 100 Years" Book.

Thanks for any help.

Jolly
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

I don't know whether or not this applies to store owners but as a member you can't post anything for sale in the knife commerce thread unless you are a supporting member.
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
jolly bill

Post by jolly bill »

gsmith7158 wrote:I don't know whether or not this applies to store owners but as a member you can't post anything for sale in the knife commerce thread unless you are a supporting member.
Greg,

Thank you for your Reply. I guess that would make sense.

Being a Rookie here, I actually had a hard time finding my question in this Forum. Which Forum?? Or??

Finally found it. I'll copy the link to an email to me. Someday, I'll learn this stuff.

Thanks again.

Jolly
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

Jolly Bill click on the 3 lines in the upper left corner of the page and a drop down menu will appear with several choices. One of those is your posts which will show you every post that you have made. ::tu::
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Jolly Bill, I think we all used a white cane for a while when we first found this forum. You are doing fine. ::handshake::
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Welcome to AAPK jolly bill. n ::welcome::

I see your book listed in “jolly bills store” so you’re okay on that regard.
As Greg mentioned if you want to use the “Knives for Sale or Trade” forum in the “Knife Commerce Forums” you will need to be a supporting member of AAPK. A BRONZE TIER membership will cost you $20 per year & allows you to sell 20 knives in a year’s time. A SILVER TIER is $30 a year & allows you to sell up to 50 knives. The GOLD TIER membership is $40 per year & allows you to sell an unlimited number of knives in the “Knives for Sale or Trade” forum.
Find out about the Premium Subscription Memberships at this link: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... scriptions

This link is to the Knife Forum Index Page. If you start from this page you can find most everything in AAPK as relates to the forums.
index.php

To get into your store rest your cursor on the Sell tab on the left-hand side of the blue bar of the Forum Index Page. Slide the cursor down and to the right from the Sell tab and place it on the tab that pops up which says “Access Your Seller Dashboard.”
Click on that tab and it will take you to your Seller Dashboard and allow you to maneuver around your store, add and remove items, and categories or remove them and even change the color scheme of your store.

If you have any more questions please let me know or others, we will be happy to help you. I am not always available on a moments notice but there’s usually someone here who can answer questions for you.

We have four dedicated forums for questions related to the stores called, AAPK MEMBER STORE FORUMS. Questions or issues can be posted there and Bryan keeps a close watch on it, as he is the genius that keeps this place functioning! The member store forums are located at the bottom of the Forum Index Page.
viewforum.php?f=101

Well, I need to go wreak havoc somewhere else, like my shop. If you have questions and you need a personal answer, feel free to send me a PM that would get back to you as soon as I can.

Welcome aboard,
Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

jolly bill, if you haven’t found it yet just go to the upper right hand side of this page and click on the box that says “Support AAPK Through a Premium Subscription”. That will open a page that shows the various levels of subscriptions, their respective costs, and the benefits that are included with each level. If that’s of interest to you just click on the level you want and go from there. Once you have purchased a subscription membership you’ll be granted access to post in the “Knife Commerce” section of the forum. (It’s my understanding this may take a day or so to get your access set up. It’s not instantaneous.)

Good luck. And welcome to AAPK. Look around, kick the tires and ask questions if you need help. ::handshake::

Ken

Oops, looks like Dale beat me to it, and with a much better explanation too!
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
jolly bill

Post by jolly bill »

Thanks Gents for all your help.

I'm starting to get the hang of it but not as quick on the draw as you old timers. (I'm old too [82], just new at some of this technical stuff.)

I don't have much to sell. Just going thru my "stuff" and finding out what may have value. Knife stuff, old ammo stuff, gun stuff etc. You know what I mean.

Thanks again.

Jolly

Return to “Member Store Q & A”