Banners & photos question

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
familyforge

Banners & photos question

Post by familyforge »

Hi, I was wondering how to go about making a banner? I tried looking around for some info on this but found nothing. Does anyone know how I can add something pretty basic? 2nd question was, is there a way to spin or crop the photos of my items? I right-clicked them before uploading them and didn't see that option in the scroll window that opened, and then did the same once they were posted but no help there either. A few of my photos could certainly use cropping or at least to be turned to a different angle. Do I have to take the photos over again to accomplish this? I just opened the store on Friday and would appreciate any help with this.
When you're the hammer; strike. Anvil; bear.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Banners & photos question

Post by Bryan »

For banners, you need a .jpg or .png image that is a wide rectangle. Something like 1024 pixels by 256 pixels is a good choice.

These can be made by you, or someone you enlist/hire.

Many use photoshop or similar graphic design software, but there are free online tools you can try.

A good free app you may wish to try out is Adobe Spark...

https://spark.adobe.com/make/banner-maker/

Once you get an image made & saved, simply upload it through the Theme Image Manager page in your seller dashboard...

https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... eme_images

...& viola... You'll have a personalized look to your store...
Bryan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Banners & photos question

Post by Bryan »

Regarding the rest of your post, please see the following thread...

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=51668#p752161
Bryan

Return to “Member Store Q & A”