How long does it take to be approved?

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
hamiipb

How long does it take to be approved?

Post by hamiipb »

I submitted the application to sell over a week ago and was just wondering how long this process takes. And if I’m not approved will they let me know why?
cudgee

Re: How long does it take to be approved?

Post by cudgee »

My friend, this is a one man show. Bryan does everything, and very well i might add. It all takes time. Take some time out to read about Bryan, an astonishing man who has enough going on in his personal life, to be doing this as well just shows the character of the man. You will find out, just takes some time. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ::handshake::
hamiipb

Post by hamiipb »

cudgee wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:43 pm My friend, this is a one man show. Bryan does everything, and very well i might add. It all takes time. Take some time out to read about Bryan, an astonishing man who has enough going on in his personal life, to be doing this as well just shows the character of the man. You will find out, just takes some time. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ::handshake::
I was just curious. I had no idea it was just one person. I was just going off the seller dashboard saying a couple days. I was just worried I did something wrong
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

hamiipb wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:00 pm
cudgee wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:43 pm My friend, this is a one man show. Bryan does everything, and very well i might add. It all takes time. Take some time out to read about Bryan, an astonishing man who has enough going on in his personal life, to be doing this as well just shows the character of the man. You will find out, just takes some time. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ::handshake::
I was just curious. I had no idea it was just one person. I was just going off the seller dashboard saying a couple days. I was just worried I did something wrong
No, all good, you'll be fine. ::tu::
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

I assume that's your buddy in your avatar Ham and he's/she's gorgeous! I have no doubt you'll be approved soon so what's the name of your store gonna be? ::shrug:: Thx! 8)
8)
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

hamiipb wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:17 pm I submitted the application to sell over a week ago and was just wondering how long this process takes. And if I’m not approved will they let me know why?

Be patient and I’m sure if you meet all the requirements you’ll get a store set up. Read through this short thread - it’s old and there have been significant improvements in the store set up and software since the posts were written, but AAPK is still a “one-man show”, and Bryan’s “labor of love”. ::tu:: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45842

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
hamiipb

Post by hamiipb »

Madmarco wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:22 am I assume that's your buddy in your avatar Ham and he's/she's gorgeous! I have no doubt you'll be approved soon so what's the name of your store gonna be? ::shrug:: Thx! 8)
Her name is Angel, I got her at the pound a few years ago. My store is FTS it’s old from school projects
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

The name Angel totally suits her Ham! ::tu:: Thanks for the info on your store, I'll have a look! Actually, I see you're up and running so I assume you've been approved! Congratulations! ::handshake:: 8)
8)
hamiipb

Post by hamiipb »

Thanks everyone I got in now
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

hamiipb wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:19 pm Thanks everyone I got in now
::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::

Return to “Member Store Q & A”