How do I insert a link to my store page in the description

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
LHacken

How do I insert a link to my store page in the description

Post by LHacken »

Hi! I'd like to be able to put a clickable link in my description saying "check out my other Knives up for sale". Is there Html code that will work? Thx in advance!
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: How do I insert a link to my store page in the description

Post by philco »

There is already a link posted on each listing that says, "View all items for sale by _________". Are you trying to put in a link to some other site besides your AAPK store ?
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
LHacken

Post by LHacken »

Ha! I didn't even see that... Thx Phil
LHacken

Post by LHacken »

Can you tell me how to edit an item that I recently posted in my store? I tried going to the page itself but there's no edit Button as far as I can see can't wait. Thanks again!
philco wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:52 pm There is already a link posted on each listing that says, "View all items for sale by _________". Are you trying to put in a link to some other site besides your AAPK store ?
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

LHacken wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:10 am Can you tell me how to edit an item that I recently posted in my store? I tried going to the page itself but there's no edit Button as far as I can see can't wait. Thanks again!
If you go to your seller's dashboard, the menu has a link to "View Edit Current Products". When clicked, the page that you will land on will have a list of your items with edit button next to them. ::tu::
Bryan
LHacken

Post by LHacken »

Thanks again! :D

Return to “Member Store Q & A”