Couple quick questions.

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
Xsyntryk

Couple quick questions.

Post by Xsyntryk »

My step father (antique dealer) passed last year and left my mother and I with a few hundred knives to sell. Before I pull the trigger and start a store here I just wanted to know if it would be ok to use this account (mine) to sell with my mothers payment accounts attached, so the money would go her, or if I'd need to do it another way. Any advice?
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Couple quick questions.

Post by Madmarco »

::welcome:: to AAPK X! ::handshake:: Don't be discouraged that you haven't received an answer yet, just be patient and eventually an admin will see your post and provide accurate answers for you. I don't operate a store here, but I don't think you'll have any problems setting up payments the way you wish. Please don't hold me to that, but that's what I'm thinking. Looking forward to seeing the knives you'll have for sale! 8)
8)
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Couple quick questions.

Post by Bryan »

You can set things up to accomplish this technically, but please be cognizant of the fact you would effectively be conducting sales transactions on behalf of your mother. All tax matters (she could get a 1099), disputes with a buyer or any other potential issue that might arise from the sale of goods no matter how rare would fall on her.
Bryan

Return to “Member Store Q & A”