Shipping first class with paypal when paid by credit card

This forum contains tips, tricks, & instructions to help you get the most out of the store program. We encourage you to browse around for golden nuggets of useful info. If you have info to share, please post!
rflem59801

Shipping first class with paypal when paid by credit card

Post by rflem59801 »

We had a hard time trying to ship items that were paid with credit card, without having to take them to the post office to ship them.
I found a link you can ship anything even if not paid through Paypal on paypal. Go to paypal.com/shiplabel/create.
Log Cabin Knives

Re: Shipping first class with paypal when paid by credit card

Post by Log Cabin Knives »

Thanks for the heads up! ::tu:: I just had to spend $10.00 ::facepalm:: on the USPS site because they would only ship Priority with no option for First Class even though its size and weight qualified. ::dang:: ::td:: Rich
TripleF
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by TripleF »

If you invoice for the item and payment is received you should be able to print a first class shipping label under 16 oz.

Not sure if that helps....
SCOTT
HOME OF THE BRAVE! (not the scarety cats)

Colonial Knife Company History ebook:
https://gumroad.com/l/ZLDb
Log Cabin Knives

Post by Log Cabin Knives »

TripleF wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:21 pm If you invoice for the item and payment is received you should be able to print a first class shipping label under 16 oz.

Thanks Scott, I was aware of that feature in PayPal. My recent USPS example was for an item I wanted to send a friend, no money exchanged. I was surprised that I couldn't ship First Class on the USPS site, only Priority which has gone up $$$ considerably in recent years. :(
I'll definitely try that link that rflem59801 posted the next time I need to ship First Class to my friends and kids. I hope it works! ::tu:: Rich

paypal.com/shiplabel/create.
TripleF
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by TripleF »

Log Cabin Knives wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:15 am
TripleF wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:21 pm If you invoice for the item and payment is received you should be able to print a first class shipping label under 16 oz.

Thanks Scott, I was aware of that feature in PayPal. My recent USPS example was for an item I wanted to send a friend, no money exchanged. I was surprised that I couldn't ship First Class on the USPS site, only Priority which has gone up $$$ considerably in recent years. :(
I'll definitely try that link that rflem59801 posted the next time I need to ship First Class to my friends and kids. I hope it works! ::tu:: Rich

paypal.com/shiplabel/create.

I too was shocked that the only way to send first class mail with to visit a PO. Kinda sucks actually.
SCOTT
HOME OF THE BRAVE! (not the scarety cats)

Colonial Knife Company History ebook:
https://gumroad.com/l/ZLDb
1fartsmella
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by 1fartsmella »

Whenever I have to mail anything, a small package that qualify's for First Class Postage, I use Paypal Manage Multi-Order Shipping. It's easy to create a First Class label even if there is no money transaction from paypal or ebay. No invoice necessary. I always pay from my paypal balance.
Barry
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by herbva »

1fartsmella wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:50 am Whenever I have to mail anything, a small package that qualify's for First Class Postage, I use Paypal Manage Multi-Order Shipping. It's easy to create a First Class label even if there is no money transaction from paypal or ebay. No invoice necessary. I always pay from my paypal balance.
I knew there was a way to do this, but couldn't find it recently when I was trying to ship something first class, but didn't have an "order" that was paid through paypal. Now I know the ticket is getting to the multi order shipping tab. Thanks much! Barry, you certainly are "1fartsmella"! :D
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb
rflem59801

Post by rflem59801 »

Good to know you can go under multi order shipping as well.
Thanks!
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

1fartsmella wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:50 am Whenever I have to mail anything, a small package that qualify's for First Class Postage, I use Paypal Manage Multi-Order Shipping. It's easy to create a First Class label even if there is no money transaction from paypal or ebay. No invoice necessary. I always pay from my paypal balance.
We have been using this for years, it works great.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan

Return to “Member Store Tips, Tricks & Instructions”