ADJUSTING MY SALES RECORDS

Have suggestions that might help improve the member store program? Please post them here! We have in-house development capabilities that can be utilized to turn most any idea into action. Our best ideas often come from you, the users of our services, so please speak up!
WAYNED
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

ADJUSTING MY SALES RECORDS

Post by WAYNED »

I have touched on this with someone a few months back when I found that I had the capability to delete a sold item and thus have no commission showing due.I don't like the idea that I or anyone else could fraud the sales status.It allows we the sellers to simply sell,collect and delete any monies due AAPK. Can this be be corrected? I want to think we have ALL good reputable sellers and a deletion could be an accident.I also like to pay as is sold..$1 or $100 dollars..After ample time for shipping and maybe getting a return, is there a better way of controlling this potential hazard.
Thanks,wayne
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: ADJUSTING MY SALES RECORDS

Post by Bryan »

Hi Wayne,

Yes. All sellers have the ability to adjust the items that are included in the commission calculations.

We do this so that adjustments can be made for returned items, non-paying buyers, & other such circumstances.

I've not yet identified any blatant abuse of this "honor" system in the many years we've been using it.

We do have records of all adjustments made & we would certainly inquire if someone were to disproportionately exclude items.

The pay as sold idea for commission is a good one, but I've not yet been able to figure out a way to make it efficient.

I'll keep working at it, though & looking at your concern from all possible angles.
Bryan
WAYNED
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: ADJUSTING MY SALES RECORDS

Post by WAYNED »

Good news about the honor system.

15 days for me is a good time line to complete a transaction and know if you want the product or not.

15 days to pay commissions seems to be a good window. I think holding monies until it reaches a certain amount

hampers operations.Some of us do not sell large quanities on a regular basis yet the commission needs to be paid

thus the opportunity to pay quickly could be implemented. How can I send monies as I owe them before receiving

an invoice of monies due. I know I can mail them but the paypal in this case is a good way.

Thanks,wayne

Return to “Member Store Suggestion Box”