for a domestic claim,
A Tracking or Label Number
The tracking or label number is found on your online label record, package label, mailing receipt, or sales receipt. Tracking and label numbers are between 13 and 34 characters.
Example: 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
If you don't see a number like that, look for a string of 20, 22, 26, 30, or 34 numbers.
Proof of Value
Proof of value can include:
• A sales receipt
• A paid invoice or paid bill of sale
• Statement of value and/or estimates of repair costs from a reputable dealer
• A credit card billing statement
• Receipt of costs incurred for reconstruction of non-negotiable documents
• Printouts of the online transaction identifying the purchaser and seller, price paid, date of transaction, description of item purchased, and assurance that the transaction status is completed
Evidence of Insurance Purchased
Evidence of insurance includes:
• The original mailing receipt issued at the time of mailing
• The outer packaging showing the names and addresses of the sender and the addressee and the proper label showing that the article was sent insured
• A printed electronic online label record or a computer printout from the application used to print the label and purchase the insurance
Proof of Damage
Photos that clearly show the extent of damage will help with your case. For damaged claims, you’ll also need to provide an estimate of the repair costs from a reputable dealer.
If you received something damaged, please hang onto the original packaging and the damaged item until your claim is settled. You may be asked to take them to your local Post Office™ for inspection later. Please do not reship the package.
I have a hard time trusting someone who doesn't like dogs...but if my dog doesn't like someone, I'll trust that.
Acorn, a better friend than I deserved, gone but never forgotten...run fast and free 11-5-2018 I'll see you soon