Customer Request Section?

Have suggestions that might help improve the member store program? Please post them here! We have in-house development capabilities that can be utilized to turn most any idea into action. Our best ideas often come from you, the users of our services, so please speak up!
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Customer Request Section?

Post by orvet »

Hi Bryan,
Happy New Year! WE MADE IT out of 2020! ::ds:: ::groove:: ::cb:: ::clapping:: ::marine_salute::

I was wondering if it would be difficult to add a notes section in the seller's door where we could keep track of request we have from sellers along with their contact information.
It needn't be real elaborate, just a page where we have the brand name, model number, condition desired, and the customer's contact information. It might be helpful eventually to be able to sort through the list when it grows larger by brand and model number.

Just a thought, something you can add to your list of nice things to do one of these days, the list by now is probably 100 yards long! ::hmm::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Customer Request Section?

Post by Bryan »

Hi Dale,

2021 is certainly a welcomed site :) Hope your New Year is going well!!

I like your idea. After first read of your post, I've been thinking a bit about different ways something like this could be constructed. It could get fairly complex from a programming standpoint, which is fine, but it may take a while & I may not be able to put a high priority on it.

Were you thinking along the lines of giving customers a means by which to plug in a specific knife they want to buy & allowing all sellers access to the list or just allowing a specific seller to have access. For example... if customer requests from your store, I suspect only you should have access. If it were made available from the main section, all sellers could have access... ::hmm::
Bryan
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Customer Request Section?

Post by kennedy knives »

Not sure if this would make sense but in the Want add have a side bar with all the Knife Company's That the customer could leave his info & what he was looking for and a alphabet list to put Knife Makers ::shrug:: ::shrug::

Return to “Member Store Suggestion Box”