Found a "bug" under "Browse Categories"

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
bdev
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Found a "bug" under "Browse Categories"

Postby bdev » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi Bryan,

When you click on the "Other Non-Knife Related" category, you see There are no products to list in this category.

I'm sure there are some because I have a few listed myself.

Bruno
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::
Visit my AAPK Store "Hudson Valley Knives" at http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/bdev

Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Found a "bug" under "Browse Categories"

Postby Bryan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Well... hmmm ::hmm::

Regarding non-knife related items:

I currently have things set up to prevent non-knife related items from displaying on the main AAPK member store. They show on personal stores only.

My original intent was to hide the "other non-knife related" category altogether (make it unavailable). I forgot to do that & I actually just now went ahead & did hide it...

I guess I could put it back on & have the non-knife related items show only when that category is visited ::shrug:: Anyone have thoughts on this / better way to handle it?

I'm thinking we probably don't want a bunch of non-knife stuff cluttering up our knife store, but maybe could make it viewable on the main store area if someone were to seek it out...
Bryan

bdev
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby bdev » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:47 pm

I would like to see the link to non-knife items. Sometimes there are non knife items that interest knife collectors, especially since as knife collectors, we share some of the same interests like coins, watches....etc. I also would like the option to by from our group. Sort of keep the money in the family.
Just my opinion.
Bruno
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::
Visit my AAPK Store "Hudson Valley Knives" at http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/bdev

Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby Bryan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:35 pm

bdev wrote:I would like to see the link to non-knife items. Sometimes there are non knife items that interest knife collectors, especially since as knife collectors, we share some of the same interests like coins, watches....etc. I also would like the option to by from our group. Sort of keep the money in the family.
Just my opinion.
Bruno

Hi Bruno,

I have this on my things to work on list. Not sure how soon I'll be able to get to it, but I have some ideas to make it work. ::tu::
Bryan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”