Found a "bug" under "Browse Categories"

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
bdev

Found a "bug" under "Browse Categories"

Post by bdev » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi Bryan,

When you click on the "Other Non-Knife Related" category, you see There are no products to list in this category.

I'm sure there are some because I have a few listed myself.

Bruno
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::

Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Found a "bug" under "Browse Categories"

Post by Bryan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Well... hmmm ::hmm::

Regarding non-knife related items:

I currently have things set up to prevent non-knife related items from displaying on the main AAPK member store. They show on personal stores only.

My original intent was to hide the "other non-knife related" category altogether (make it unavailable). I forgot to do that & I actually just now went ahead & did hide it...

I guess I could put it back on & have the non-knife related items show only when that category is visited ::shrug:: Anyone have thoughts on this / better way to handle it?

I'm thinking we probably don't want a bunch of non-knife stuff cluttering up our knife store, but maybe could make it viewable on the main store area if someone were to seek it out...
Bryan

bdev

Post by bdev » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:47 pm

I would like to see the link to non-knife items. Sometimes there are non knife items that interest knife collectors, especially since as knife collectors, we share some of the same interests like coins, watches....etc. I also would like the option to by from our group. Sort of keep the money in the family.
Just my opinion.
Bruno
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::

Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:35 pm

bdev wrote:I would like to see the link to non-knife items. Sometimes there are non knife items that interest knife collectors, especially since as knife collectors, we share some of the same interests like coins, watches....etc. I also would like the option to by from our group. Sort of keep the money in the family.
Just my opinion.
Bruno
Hi Bruno,

I have this on my things to work on list. Not sure how soon I'll be able to get to it, but I have some ideas to make it work. ::tu::
Bryan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”