Can't Find Record of Sale & Can't Leave Feedback

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Can't Find Record of Sale & Can't Leave Feedback

Post by jerryd6818 »

I probably didn't follow the bouncing ball but I bought a knife from Gary Kennedy (Kennedy Knives) and sent a check to him. Knife came today but I can't find any record of the sale other than the offer I made. Wanted to leave feedback for him but can't find a place to do that because I somehow screwed up the sale.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Can't Find Record of Sale & Can't Leave Feedback

Post by kennedy knives »

Hope it was a good feedback You bought it on 9/20/18 item # 26997 . ::tu::
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

jerryd6818 wrote:I probably didn't follow the bouncing ball but I bought a knife from Gary Kennedy (Kennedy Knives) and sent a check to him. Knife came today but I can't find any record of the sale other than the offer I made. Wanted to leave feedback for him but can't find a place to do that because I somehow screwed up the sale.
I had someone try to leave feedback and wasn’t able to either. Must be a wire crossed somewhere.
SSk
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Hey Jerry,

Try this link & let me know if it does or does not appear on that page...
https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... ount/order
Bryan
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

It's not there Bryan. I can see it sitting in "View Offers You've Made" but I must have done something wrong and the transaction didn't complete. I made a shipping included, all one money offer and Gary accepted. I thought the transaction completed even though shipping was still on the invoice. I sent a check to him. He sent the knife to me. It's all done except the electronic paperwork and of course the feedback I want to leave. ::shrug::

I'm sending a PM to you with a screen shot of what I do see.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

The database records indicate that the checkout for this purchase took place on Gary's personal store. If it did not, please let me know.

We currently have things set up where purchases from the personal stores are not directly associated with AAPK & do not have an option for buyers to checkout as a signed in AAPK member.

The only transactions that allow for feedback are those that are completed on the main AAPK store from a logged in buyer.

I think this is the reason we have some buyers unable to leave feedback.
Bryan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”