Square integration

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
knfcollector

Square integration

Post by knfcollector »

I recently added the availability to accept credit cards through square and went through all the steps to activate but it doesn’t seem to show the availability of that payment option in my listings although I’ve updated them all. I would like it to say that I accept credit cards in my listings. Anyone else having this issue?
KNFCOLLECTOR
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Square integration

Post by Bryan »

Hi Alex,

It appears that I failed to add a display notice for customers on listings that accept credit cards through square when I set up the square integration. I'll do my best to fix this up within the next 7 days.
Bryan
knfcollector

Post by knfcollector »

Brian could you split the acceptance of Checks and Money Orders while you’re at it that I might simply accept one or the other? Also I had a sale in which the customer couldn’t enter his CC info at checkout so I had to send him an invoice and had him use the check/MO option so fees could be collected. Don’t know if this is an isolated instance or sitewide? Thanks
KNFCOLLECTOR
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Quick update:

Credit cards should now be displaying as accepted form of payment on all listings that have square set up as an option. If you see anywhere that it's missing, please post a link to that page/location.

I have not yet separated the checks/money order options as that's a bigger task that I'll have to modify & test on development server before it can safely go live.

Regarding the customer who was unable to enter credit card info ...

I am not 100% certain, but I may have found the cause. There is a bit of a glitch involving the vacation settings that disables some checkout functionality through the personal stores when vacation set to the on position regardless of vacation expiration settings. I noticed your store had vacation set to on, but that the end date was expired, which should automatically turn vacation mode restrictions off, but one was left on.

I have to fix that yet & will try to get it done this week, but in the mean time, I have explicitly turned it off & I'm hoping that clears any further issues.

If it happens again, please alert.

Thanks,
Bryan
Bryan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”