Issue re: my knife store listing

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
AGDO

Issue re: my knife store listing

Post by AGDO »

I listed a 5 knife PA Game Commission collectible set on my AGDO store page. It went to the bottom of my listings instead of the top as per usual and it is marked as sold, but there is buy notice of any kind. I have edited the listing twice and it still posts as sold. Can you clarify what is happening.
Thanks AGDO
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Issue re: my knife store listing

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Probably best to post your question/problem here viewforum.php?f=101 in the Member Store forum rather than the General Knife Discussion forum. Those responsible for fixing store issues will likely get alerts when something is posted there whereas they may not see it as quickly or not at all if posted in the General Knife Discussion forum.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Thread moved to appropriate forum.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

AGDO wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:03 pm I listed a 5 knife PA Game Commission collectible set on my AGDO store page. It went to the bottom of my listings instead of the top as per usual and it is marked as sold, but there is buy notice of any kind. I have edited the listing twice and it still posts as sold. Can you clarify what is happening.
Thanks AGDO
Hi AGDO,

Looks like quantity is set to 0. I'd suggest that you try to edit listing again & specifically check the quantity field, change it to 1 or greater, submit & see if your issue persists.
Bryan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”