When creating new listings clicking Add Images is taking me to the All AAPK Member Store Products page

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

When creating new listings clicking Add Images is taking me to the All AAPK Member Store Products page

Post by LuvStag »

hi, good morning...

When creating new listings clicking Add Images to add pics to the new knife listing is taking me to the All AAPK Member Store Products page.

is anyone else having the issue?

thanks
Brent @ LuvStag
Jeffinn
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: When creating new listings clicking Add Images is taking me to the All AAPK Member Store Products page

Post by Jeffinn »

I added a product and some images last night and didn’t have a problem.
Jeff
Hey … it’s a pocketknife for gosh sakes. I’m not selling the Mona Lisa….Bullitt4001
https://www.jfinamoreknives.com
http://www.secondlifeknives.com
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: When creating new listings clicking Add Images is taking me to the All AAPK Member Store Products page

Post by bestgear »

LuvStag wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:42 pm hi, good morning...

When creating new listings clicking Add Images to add pics to the new knife listing is taking me to the All AAPK Member Store Products page.

is anyone else having the issue?

thanks
Brent @ LuvStag
i added about 50 knives between yesterday and today to my store without a hitch.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by LuvStag »

thanks for your comments! I am able to add using IE but I am having the same issue when using chrome.

Brent

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”