PayPal not working

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
Martinrusso

PayPal not working

Post by Martinrusso »

Contacted PP today. Was told it’s an aapk error. Sorry, that’s all they would say.
RetiredRev
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: PayPal not working

Post by Bryan »

Hi Martin,

I just did a bit of testing on the AAPK checkout system. The only PayPal account integration that was not working that I tried was yours :?

Upon checkout attempt, I was forwarded to a PayPal hosted page that said "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

I don't know if this will resolve itself if we "..try again later" or not, but I don't think it's an AAPK error as PayPal indicated.

I'll look into things further to see if I can figure out a fix.

Best,
Bryan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Martin,

I think this could be in your PayPal settings. Do you know if anything has been changed in your PayPal account's Website payments configuration...

One possible cause could be if you have "Block non-encrypted website payment" set to "On" on the following page...
https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/p ... es/website

PayPal's default is set to "Off" & AAPK would not be able to communicate with your PayPal account if it's set to "On".
Bryan
lt632ret

Post by lt632ret »

I also received an offer and the buyer could not pay through pay pal it would not work . I ended up sending an invoice for the agreed amount???? . I also checked the button you gave a link to and mine is off. Not sure what to do I guess I am not alone. LT
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

lt632ret wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:56 am I also received an offer and the buyer could not pay through pay pal it would not work . I ended up sending an invoice for the agreed amount???? . I also checked the button you gave a link to and mine is off. Not sure what to do I guess I am not alone. LT
Hi LT,

Hope you are doing well good Sir! I just tested your account by listing an item for $1 & buying it with Paypal (Please ignore that sale). No problems encountered. Do you happen to have item number from failed purchase.

I'll dig into this further. Definitely a different issue than Martin's. Please let me know if you get any other reports.

Best,
Bryan
lt632ret

Post by lt632ret »

I do not know how to get it since sfter he paid via invoice I deleated it so that someon else did not buy it. LT . PS Hello Bryan you are a good man thankyou.

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”