New images in the scrolling banner

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

New images in the scrolling banner

Post by LuvStag »

hello. the images in the banner ad spaces are showing every other image. The ones that do not show are displaying the amount of the item but is not clickable either. let me know if you are not seeing this issue or need more info...

Brent @ LuvStag
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Re: New images in the scrolling banner

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

LuvStag wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:54 pm hello.....
I don't know if the issue has been addressed, perhaps here. ::shrug::
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=69555
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

LuvStag wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:54 pm hello. the images in the banner ad spaces are showing every other image. The ones that do not show are displaying the amount of the item but is not clickable either. let me know if you are not seeing this issue or need more info...

Brent @ LuvStag
Hey Brent! I believe the empty spaces showing prices are to denote the price of the knife to the left. If you click-on the picture it should work like it always has. Hope that helps, if I'm understanding what you stated. 8)
8)
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by LuvStag »

oh my, that's on purpose...? you can't tell which price goes with which knife with no frame around the complete image. Now I do but not sure visitors will know straight away. seems like a lot of real estate taken up as well. The price within the image at the bottom would be great. of course its just my 2 cents. my apologies for the details but have worked in software development for many years.

Brent
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

LuvStag wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:38 pm oh my, that's on purpose...? you can't tell which price goes with which knife with no frame around the complete image. Now I do but not sure visitors will know straight away. seems like a lot of real estate taken up as well. The price within the image at the bottom would be great. of course its just my 2 cents. my apologies for the details but have worked in software development for many years.

Brent
Excellent suggestion Brent! The price at the bottom would take up much less space, and, you'd know exactly what price goes with what knife! Hope Bryan considers that! 8)
8)
LuvStag
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by LuvStag »

one other idea would be...

when you put your cursor over the image you can have the text related to the knife (ex. Description and product price) pop up as ALT text. Similar to the way when you put your cursor over the image currently the text pops up at the bottom left of the page/your monitor.

my other 2 cents... ::cb::

Brent @ LuvStag
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Work in progress. I'll try to improve a few things on the scroll soon ::tu::
Bryan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”