Editing my pictures

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
Sweetpieces4you

Editing my pictures

Post by Sweetpieces4you »

I have had this problem on several occasions and now again this am. When I go in to edit my items and try to remove a picture it doesn’t remove the picture I click on. Instead it removes other pictures and leaves the picture I click to remove still there !! Now I need to retake all the pictures over again as I tried several times to remove ( 1 ) and deleted ( 5 ) I need ::shrug:: I don’t know if I should just delete the item entirely and start from scratch or take new pics and continue to try and delete the ( 1 ) ??? TY
Sweetpieces4you

Re: Editing my pictures

I took new pictures and deleted the remaining pictures on the site and added the new pics. When editing my pics on the site it not only doesn’t delete the one I want at times but it actually has added pics that I had already deleted ::shrug:: Just letting you know ::tu::
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Got it. I'll be looking into this asap ::tu::
Bryan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Please let me know if you are still having problems with this. I believe it should be fixed up for you as of Noon CST 05-24-21 ::tu::
Bryan
Sweetpieces4you

I just moved ( 1 ) picture in one of my listed items and ( 6 ) pictures were automatically added to the item ::shrug:: and now I’m not sure if I should try to delete them as it may remove any/all of them ::shrug::
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

How are you trying to move them?

The only way a picture can be moved reliably when editing a listing (as the software stands now) is by promoting one to the main/primary image spot. Is that what you were doing? I've not been able to replicate a sequence of events that automatically adds images.

You should be good to delete anything excess you don't want via the remove image button without that action removing them all.
Bryan
Sweetpieces4you

I did try maneuvering ( 2 ) pics. Pic #3 in the rotation into the primary spot and then pic #2 into the primary spot So they would be pic #1 and #2 in the pic rotation pushing the original primary pic back to #3 . and That’s when the picture duplications occurred. I take it that maneuver doesn’t work and somehow duplicates pics ::shrug: and it doesn’t save the order of the pics its showing me as only 1 picture actually was saved in the places where I tried to put them ::shrug::
I did successfully delete the duplicated pics ::tu::
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Sweetpieces4you wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:11 pm I take it that maneuver doesn’t work and somehow duplicates pics ::shrug: and it doesn’t save the order of the pics its showing me as only 1 picture actually was saved in the places where I tried to put them ::shrug::
For now, please assume all images will be displayed in random order except for the primary image. At some point, I'll make them sortable, but until then, I'm afraid odd behavior may occur when trying to sort in the fashion you've described.
Bryan
Sweetpieces4you

Primary pic only ::tu::
With as many pics as I try to take of each item for the lookers/buyers I do like to change the rotation of them at times.Sometimes I may not like that primary pic for very long and will change it. Or delete a pic that doesn’t look right to me and retake it and then rearrange them in a order. Believe it or not there’s a reason to my madness :D and TY
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Sweetpieces4you wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:36 am Believe it or not there’s a reason to my madness :D
I understand ::tu:: When this was originally set up, I figured the supporting picture order was inconsequential. Since then, I've had several sellers set me straight ::super_happy:: ...& the plan is to make them easily sortable at some point (hopefully sooner than later, but the backlog of things to do is a bit large at the moment). :)
Bryan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”