Tried to List Item and went directly to SOLD

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
Sweetpieces4you

Tried to List Item and went directly to SOLD

Post by Sweetpieces4you »

Item #57677 Winchester Moose !! I went to list the item and it said Success but the item didn’t list and went Directly to Sold Out :shock: Would appreciate a little help with this ::tu:: Unsure if it went to my total sales and fees were applied ?? I did have to start from scratch to re-list the item but it is showing as Sold Out I’m my store ::shrug:: If Nothing was added to my Total Sales and No Fees Applied ?? No Biggy ::tu:: I Have in the past Sold Items before I got to see the actual listing to make adjustments ::ds:: But never from List to Sold Out :lol: TY
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Tried to List Item and went directly to SOLD

Post by Bryan »

From my experience, the most common cause of this is having 0 in the quantity available field when an item is listed. Usually from a "sell similar item" listing that originates from a sold out item.

Please check your items for sale page where 0 inventory (sold) items begin & see if the listing is there... ::tu::
Bryan
Sweetpieces4you

Post by Sweetpieces4you »

New listing says quantity ( 1 ) , The 1st listing shows Sold Out and I don’t know what the 1st listing quantity said. All is good with this listing ::tu::
Mrdavidkolds

Post by Mrdavidkolds »

Same thing with me on my ken onion knife
I never sold the knife but someone send me a request to do some kind of thing with the post office where buyer could pay in cash when knife was delivered. So I tried to make a new listing copying over the old listing but it came up sold in the new listing. I guess I have to start from scratch with that knife. It was a cheep knife so it doesn’t matter if I pay a commission even if it didn’t sell.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Mrdavidkolds wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:40 pm Same thing with me on my ken onion knife
I never sold the knife but someone send me a request to do some kind of thing with the post office where buyer could pay in cash when knife was delivered. So I tried to make a new listing copying over the old listing but it came up sold in the new listing. I guess I have to start from scratch with that knife. It was a cheep knife so it doesn’t matter if I pay a commission even if it didn’t sell.
Hi Mrdavidkolds,

Did you try to edit the new listing & see if inventory was set to 0? If it's set at 0, changing it to 1 or more should do the trick...
Bryan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”