Product List not in Edit Store

This is the place to report problems with your store. If you run into a bug, glitch, or error, please post it so that we can know there is a problem to fix.
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Product List not in Edit Store

Post by kennedy knives »

What happened to the list of Knife Names to the left of Edit my store Categories . Made it easy to find a knife by Company listing rather than going through all my listing ?????????
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Product List not in Edit Store

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

While Gary is asking, I’ll as about this. Where did the option to View Store go? I can’t see what customers see from my sellers dashboard. I used it to find my listings by brand just like Gary is using this list as well.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Please bear with me. I've been working on the store software.... & breaking things in the process of course ::cr::

I presume you have discovered the missing button on the dashboard to view in edit mode. It has returned ... If I'm incorrect & there is still something you are looking for, please let me know. ::tu::

Thanks,
Bryan
Attachments
dashboard.jpg
dashboard.jpg (41.55 KiB) Viewed 1387 times
Bryan
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Bryan wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:09 pm Please bear with me. I've been working on the store software.... & breaking things in the process of course ::cr::

I presume you have discovered the missing button on the dashboard to view in edit mode. It has returned ... If I'm incorrect & there is still something you are looking for, please let me know. ::tu::

Thanks,
Bryan
As always you came through. Thanks, you the man!!!!!!
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

I like it Bryan. I kinda thought that maybe a change was coming. Much appreciated. Thank you.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan

Return to “Report Member Store Bugs”