Maher & Grosh Display

William H. Maher and Emil Grosh started the Maher & Grosh Wholesale Cutlery Co. in 1877 with a goal to sell high quality US manufactured cutlery globally. The original business dissolved in 1988, but the brand has since been resurrected.
olderdogs1

Re: Maher & Grosh Display

Post by olderdogs1 »

philco wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys. ::tu::

Tom I can start shutting the blades if I need to make more room, or perhaps buy another display case if you'll loan me the money. :lol:
Phil,
Us retired guys have no money to loan. However I do have few display cases gathering dust so I will bring you one to the Kentucky show in August. Save your money for Roger’s new offerings ::tu::

Tom
sunknife

Post by sunknife »

Those two blade hunters really get my 'wanting' going but they are all top notch knives and a nice display. Thanks for giving us a look Phil.
Greg
biglmbass

Post by biglmbass »

Looking good. Well done. ::tu::
RalphAlsip

Post by RalphAlsip »

philco wrote:I've just finished putting together this display of the modern Maher & Grosh knives that I've collected thus far. I thought someone might enjoy seeing them.
Very nice Phil! Maybe you can license the image to Maher & Grosh for use on their web site. The image is a powerful selling tool. :)
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

RalphAlsip wrote:
philco wrote:I've just finished putting together this display of the modern Maher & Grosh knives that I've collected thus far. I thought someone might enjoy seeing them.
Very nice Phil! Maybe you can license the image to Maher & Grosh for use on their web site. The image is a powerful selling tool. :)
I like the way you think but Roger will be a tough guy to shake down. :lol:
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Phil, Your M&G display is enviable. Therefore I am in fact envious. ::tu::
mariacrow44

Post by mariacrow44 »

Wow!! Very nice.
BWT

Post by BWT »

Phil that is quite the collection, very nice. ::tu:: ::tu:: I had never stopped at this thread before but I just picked up my first M&G.
Bill
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

olderdogs1 wrote:

Tom I can start shutting the blades if I need to make more room, or perhaps buy another display case if you'll loan me the money. :lol:
Phil,
Us retired guys have no money to loan. However I do have few display cases gathering dust so I will bring you one to the Kentucky show in August. Save your money for Roger’s new offerings ::tu::

Tom
Just to follow up on this post, Tom made good on his word and brought me a display case that still had the $3400 price tag on it. What a guy ! ::tu::

Thanks again Tom. ::handshake::
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

philco wrote:
olderdogs1 wrote:

Phil,

Tom
Just to follow up on this post, Tom made good on his word and brought me a display case that still had the $3400 price tag on it. What a guy ! ::tu::

Thanks again Tom. ::handshake::
Tom is!
Roger

Return to “Maher and Grosh”