Northwoods Willamette Whittler

The Northwoods Knife brand name originated in Gladstone, Michigan when a man named Dave Shirley adopted it as his knife company's name in 2004. Dave was well known for collaborating with popular knife companies to have knives made to his specifications for resale well before 2004 & beyond. KnivesShipFree bought Northwoods from Dave & has continued to team up with respected makers to produce knives marked with the Northwoods brand name.
JohnR
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Northwoods Willamette Whittler

Post by JohnR »

Buckibbq wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:53 pm Looks like JohnR found the right trade for the beautiful Willamette. I searched as best I could to find the trade he was after, but to no avail...congrats John, that’s a prize! I’ve only got one Willamette and would certainly like to add others. I lucked into this one on a trade.

Beautiful stag on that one, great knife!
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

I need to take an updated group photo of the Willamette Whittlers that I’ve found. I’m one short of the set as of now. Looking for the crosscut mammoth version. I think there were just under 50 produced. Here’s another stag that I’ve added to the collection.
7685CB9F-C008-4A0E-865D-46EECC4FF399.jpeg
I’m a long time collector in search of rare and limited GEC AND Northwoods knives. Always looking to add ivory pieces to my collection. PM to discuss sales or trades, please!
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

I still need a group shot of the Willamette Whittlers that I have, but I’ve been hoping to add the elusive crosscut mammoth version to make a complete set. I did get around to taking some pics of the latest WW to join the others. This one in mammoth ivory.
IMG_7454.jpeg
I’m a long time collector in search of rare and limited GEC AND Northwoods knives. Always looking to add ivory pieces to my collection. PM to discuss sales or trades, please!

Return to “Northwoods Knife Collector's Forum”