Northwoods knives for sale

The Northwoods Knife brand name originated in Gladstone, Michigan when a man named Dave Shirley adopted it as his knife company's name in 2004. Dave was well known for collaborating with popular knife companies to have knives made to his specifications for resale well before 2004 & beyond. KnivesShipFree bought Northwoods from Dave & has continued to team up with respected makers to produce knives marked with the Northwoods brand name.
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Northwoods knives for sale

Post by gsmith7158 »

If anyone has Northwoods knives for sale post them here. I am interested.
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Northwoods knives for sale

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Do you have any specific patterns you are looking for?
Mark

Edit, I edited my other questions. I did not mean for that to sound wrong in any way. I apologize for asking about price. I realize that may have sounded like an accusation and it sure wan’t meant to be that at all. No offense meant.
Roland you are right , Greg is an upstanding guy and I sure didn’t mean for that to come across wrong, thank you for pointing this out to me.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Mark i have sold knives to Greg and he is a generous and gracious buyer and always a pleasure to deal with. If you have any knives he wants, the deal will be smooth and fair to both.
kj
Zick9671

Post by Zick9671 »

I have 2 Northwoods knives that I would like to sell...how do I go about doing that in this forum?
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Zick9671 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:41 am I have 2 Northwoods knives that I would like to sell...how do I go about doing that in this forum?
PM me with what Nortwoods you have please. Thanks
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Zick9671 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:41 am I have 2 Northwoods knives that I would like to sell...how do I go about doing that in this forum?

I wouldn't mind seeing them also, I you have pictures.
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “Northwoods Knife Collector's Forum”