Latest Release Show Some Pics.

The Northwoods Knife brand name originated in Gladstone, Michigan when a man named Dave Shirley adopted it as his knife company's name in 2004. Dave was well known for collaborating with popular knife companies to have knives made to his specifications for resale well before 2004 & beyond. KnivesShipFree bought Northwoods from Dave & has continued to team up with respected makers to produce knives marked with the Northwoods brand name.
comfixr

Re: Latest Release Show Some Pics.

Post by comfixr »

Well, those of you who got robbed out of your cart, lol this is what you could've got. It looks like someone tore a piece off the fake laminate!!!!
Attachments
NW.jpg
NW2.jpg
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

comfixr wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:05 pm Well, those of you who got robbed out of your cart, lol this is what you could've got. It looks like someone tore a piece off the fake laminate!!!!
Are the handles really "fake laminate" ? They look like mammoth.
kj
comfixr

Post by comfixr »

kootenay joe wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:15 pm
comfixr wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:05 pm Well, those of you who got robbed out of your cart, lol this is what you could've got. It looks like someone tore a piece off the fake laminate!!!!
Are the handles really "fake laminate" ? They look like mammoth.
kj
[/quote

No there mammoth, but thats what it looks like to me lol. I cant quit thinking to myself, wth happened here.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Nothing "happened" to this piece of mammoth. Mammoth ivory takes on various minerals from the ground it is buried in. This different looking patch on the handle piece just happened to absorb different minerals from the surrounding tusk.
kj

Return to “Northwoods Knife Collector's Forum”