Fall Creek fixed blade

The Northwoods Knife brand name originated in Gladstone, Michigan when a man named Dave Shirley adopted it as his knife company's name in 2004. Dave was well known for collaborating with popular knife companies to have knives made to his specifications for resale well before 2004 & beyond. KnivesShipFree bought Northwoods from Dave & has continued to team up with respected makers to produce knives marked with the Northwoods brand name.
Matt_WY
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Fall Creek fixed blade

Post by Matt_WY »

793056EF-929F-4F9D-875F-26EBEE9E1903.jpeg
Wow, two Northwoods drops in two weeks. Jay alluded to another drop, wasn’t expecting it so soon or to be a fixed blade. Some may find this interesting, wonder if there will be a crazy scramble or a more subdued drop.
WTB: GEC\Plaza Cutlery 33 dog paw knife
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Fall Creek fixed blade

Post by gsmith7158 »

Looks like an interesting knife. I'm anxious to see the other handles. The last Northwoods fixed blade I bought I was able to think about it a full 2 days before I bought it. :D
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

gsmith7158 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:54 pm Looks like an interesting knife. I'm anxious to see the other handles. The last Northwoods fixed blade I bought I was able to think about it a full 2 days before I bought it. :D
Greg, I could be wrong since it's a fixed blade; but, being a Northwoods, I doubt you'll have the same luxury (of time) with this drop. :|

I'm curious how many will be available. ::undecided::

Anyway...here are the handle materials that will be available and the knife specs:
Northwoods Fall Creek.jpg
Handle Materials (from left to right):

Natural Canvas Micarta
Green Canvas Micarta
Desert Ironwood
Giraffe Bone
Kudu Bone
Mammoth Ivory

Specifications:

Closed Length: 5.25"
Blade Length: 2.5"
Cutting Edge: 2.0"
Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
Blade Thickness: .120"
Weight: 2.1oz.
Price: Starting at $114.95

Northwoods Fall Creek.jpg
We are all just prisoners here of our own device.
In the master's chamber they gather for the feast.
They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.
(Eagles: Hotel California)

~Q~
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

I had plenty of time to think about this one. ::nod:: I'd like to snag one of these Fall Creeks in Mammoth or Giraffe.
Attachments
IMG_6680 (2).JPG
------------------

Greg

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
Coinfolio
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Coinfolio »

Also sold out in under a minute, probably took so long because there were many variations.
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

The Fall Creek Flippers are wasting no time in pursuit of profit at the expense of knife collectors and users alike.

$289.00 for this OD Green Canvas Micarta
https://www.ebay.com/itm/175018230570?h ... R9agu4WiXw
Fall Creek.jpg

$279.00 for this Natural Micarta
https://www.ebay.com/itm/294539891823?h ... R9agu4WiXw
Fall Creek.jpg

Don't you just love it when a "Flipper" can't even be bothered to take his own photos but just steals them from KSF ::disgust:: . (If you're going to flip a knife for more than double the price you paid within just a few hours of purchasing it, the least you can do is take original photos of the exact knife you're trying to flip, IMHO.)

I can't wait to see if any Mammoth handles show up and how much the Flippers will try to squeeze out of them. ::suspense::
(I expect you'll have plenty of time to "think it over" once they start showing up on the secondary/flipper market...the real question is: will you have enough cash? ::undecided:: )
We are all just prisoners here of our own device.
In the master's chamber they gather for the feast.
They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.
(Eagles: Hotel California)

~Q~
Coinfolio
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Coinfolio »

They have to be preselling, since the drop was just yesterday. Haven't read the listings but probably have a week handling or wait time until they ship to the ebay buyer.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Matt_WY wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:32 pm 793056EF-929F-4F9D-875F-26EBEE9E1903.jpeg

Wow, two Northwoods drops in two weeks. Jay alluded to another drop, wasn’t expecting it so soon or to be a fixed blade. Some may find this interesting, wonder if there will be a crazy scramble or a more subdued drop.
Fine looking skinner Matt! ::tu:: I've never seen a Northwoods fixed blade before this, ::shrug:: thx for showing it! ::handshake:: 8)
8)
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

gsmith7158 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:20 pm I had plenty of time to think about this one. ::nod:: I'd like to snag one of these Fall Creeks in Mammoth or Giraffe.
That's a beauty Greg! ::tu:: Very cool fixer! 8)
8)
Rimfirekyle

Post by Rimfirekyle »

My giraffe fall creek should be here today! Going straight in the pocket!
Attachments
IMG_20211110_181553_381.jpg
IMG_20211110_181553_421.jpg
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

gsmith7158 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:20 pm I had plenty of time to think about this one. ::nod:: I'd like to snag one of these Fall Creeks in Mammoth or Giraffe.
Mate, i can help you there, there is a Mammoth for sale in the AAPK store. ::nod::
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

cudgee wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:50 am
Mate, i can help you there, there is a Mammoth for sale in the AAPK store. ::nod::
Cudgee I would have bought one at the original retail price but I'm afraid 2 or three times that amount just ain't gonna fly. :D
------------------

Greg

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

gsmith7158 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:51 pm
cudgee wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:50 am
Cudgee I would have bought one at the original retail price but I'm afraid 2 or three times that amount just ain't gonna fly. :D
I was just pullin ya chain mate, i knew you were too smart for that. :lol: ::tu:: ::tu:: But i thought the throwing in of a polishing cloth might have won you over. ::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::dead_horse::

Return to “Northwoods Knife Collector's Forum”