anyone got the New Megadeth cd ?

This forum is for anything & everything music. Post & discuss your favorite songs, artists, instruments, collectibles or memorabilia. Feel free to share original works or covers if you play or perform.
Folgore1

anyone got the New Megadeth cd ?

Post by Folgore1 »

any Megadeth fans here ??? one of my favorite bands to listen to and play ( i play drums) , anyone got the new cd yet? waiting on mine should be here any day now been huge fan of Megadeth since 1985 when the album (Peace sells but who's buying) dropped, just a awesome super talented band i have every album they made plus stuff they did on movies etc... ::tu:: Thanks Bernie (Folgore Knives)
Folgore1

Re: anyone got the New Megadeth cd ?

Post by Folgore1 »

i guess we dont have any Megadeth fans here besides me huh lol, anyways awesome album Dave Mustaine never disappoints, music is over the top, at his age it is amazing he can still play this style music it is very hard on the musicians that are playing it very aggressive music not for the faint of heart LOL
313 Mike

Post by 313 Mike »

I listened to alot of heavy music when I was younger, Black Sabbath, Motorhrad, early Metallica and Pantera. Never got much into Megadeth though. It seemed like when Dave left Metallica people kinda diverged off into either sticking with Metallica or jumping ship to Megadeth. I stuck with Metallica. Would have given Mega more of a chance but I really don't care for Dave's voice much. Just my opinion. Kudos to him for rocking on though.
Mike

There are those who are...and those who wish they were. He himself decides.
Samb

Post by Samb »

I liked symphony of destruction, great cd but not really impressed with his other old stuff. Bought symphony first then ordered a bunch of his other stuff through bmg record club. Didn't much like it. Wasn't really a Metallica fan till the black album, the good old days.
Folgore1

Post by Folgore1 »

i guess we do have few megadeth listeners here lol , for someone who plays drums as i do megadeth stuff is sooo challenging to play metallica stuff is easy for me i been playing that stuff on drums since their first album Kill Em All but some reason i always liked megadeth better now dont get me wrong love metallica too just like megadeth better i have every one of both bands albums im huge metal fan got over 600 cds big vinyl collection cassete tapes lol if you guys even know what them are even got few 8 tracks of Kiss and few others ::groove:: :lol: . man i tell ya if you havent heard megadeth's recent albums wow man they will blow you away the talent is unreal on every level guitar bass drum ::tu::

Return to “The Music Forum”