Bluegrass member

This forum is for anything & everything music. Post & discuss your favorite songs, artists, instruments, collectibles or memorabilia. Feel free to share original works or covers if you play or perform.
Ridgegrass

Bluegrass member

Post by Ridgegrass »

Just joined AAPK site two days ago Glad to see the Music thread.. If you like Bluegrass and Classic Country check out my website at:
www.johnodellmusic.com Not very busy now with Covid but we still get out for some outdoor events. Good Luck to all the pickers out there.
"There's Better Times a' Comin'" (Jimmy Martin) J.O'.

L to R: John O'Dell, Dave Propst, Tom Lyons, Brad Sams, Scott Walker
Attachments
Barn Season 10 Poster 7 Windy Ridge 10-10-20.PNG
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Bluegrass member

Post by Colonel26 »

I’m a big bluegrass fan, I am from Kentucky after all, lol. I took a listen. Sounds real good!

I wish TJ Murphy was still around. He is one of our late members and was a bluegrass guitar player. Y’all would have had a good time here.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

::welcome:: to AAPK John.
Glad you could join us, fellow finger picker here. I'm into bluegrass/folk/blues/gospel/surf (any order or mix). Been slowly learning the guitar since march of last year, having a blast.
I'm definitely going to take a listen to you boys, always love good music, especially good guitar :D .
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Ridgegrass

Post by Ridgegrass »

Thanks Willy C. Hope you enjoy it.. Keep pickin'!
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Thank you sir, appreciate it ::handshake:: .
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

I love me some Bluegrass and ::welcome:: to AAPK!

p.s. if you need help posting YouTube vids let me know, Jerry taught me the trick. 😉
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “The Music Forum”