R.I.P. TONY RICE

This forum is for anything & everything music. Post & discuss your favorite songs, artists, instruments, collectibles or memorabilia. Feel free to share original works or covers if you play or perform.
Ridgegrass

Re: R.I.P. TONY RICE

Post by Ridgegrass »

WILLIE: Tony's still there for you. There is a rich recorded history of his work. After you listen and get to understand him for a while, go back and watch his induction into the IBMA Hall of Fame. Tony's voice and vocal expression were equal to his guitar work and he lost that. Many folks thought that would put an end to him but he fought so hard to go on. That speech would inspire anyone who struggles with a devastating affliction. It's good to know you appreciate his passion for the music. ::tu:: J.O'. (Keep pickin'!)
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Thank you John ::handshake:: .
I absolutely know, and understand what it's like to have something "bad" happen in ones life.
Affliction certainly makes one stronger, after the hurdle of coming to terms with it. Every day is a struggle, with manly ones self.
One has to learn to solder on through, which in turn, strengthens you to face the next day.
It truly is character building, and I thank my God for that.
Personally had an about face 6 years ago, and it's been a test the whole way.
But I feel now, if it didn't happen to me, I wouldn't of every discovered my many other loves in life. Guitar and woodworking are the 2 that first come to mind, can list a whole pile of em'.
My faith wouldn't have grown to where it tis now, wouldn't have found the awesome crew here @ AAPK, wouldn't have started one of my childhood dreams so early (running a small business).
I can go on, :D

God bless you mate, for bringing it up. Tony's a new inspiration for me, The Man, and the Guitar.
::handshake::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Ridgegrass

Post by Ridgegrass »

::tu::

Return to “The Music Forum”