Christmas Knife Schatt & Morgan Bah Humbug!

Schatt & Morgan knives were first manufacturer back in 1890. The Queen Cutlery company made most of the more recent examples, but Schatt had its own plant in its earlier years that cranked out the oldies. There is no shortage of fantastic Schatt & Morgan knives in existance that have been made over the brand's long & storied history.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Christmas Knife Schatt & Morgan Bah Humbug!

Post by Colonel26 »

Well, I've been known to slobber occasionally, and sometimes I get twitchy, but it's usually when I'm looking at knives or guns I can't afford! Lol
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
coffeecup

Re: Christmas Knife Schatt & Morgan Bah Humbug!

Post by coffeecup »

Junebug, I'm starting to believe in the "proximity explanation" for Queen's customer service: if you live close enough they might run into you at a knife show, you're more likely to get taken care of. Let's see, you're in . . . . CALIFORNIA?????????????????? :shock: Nevagonnahappen.

Seriously, about all you can do is try the email addresses and see what they say.

As always when returning a knife to any factory, don't forget to get tracking and delivery confirmation.

Return to “Schatt & Morgan Knife Collector's Forum”