LOBSTER BY SCHATT&MORGAN

Schatt & Morgan knives were first manufacturer back in 1890. The Queen Cutlery company made most of the more recent examples, but Schatt had its own plant in its earlier years that cranked out the oldies. There is no shortage of fantastic Schatt & Morgan knives in existance that have been made over the brand's long & storied history.
cattaraugus57

LOBSTER BY SCHATT&MORGAN

Post by cattaraugus57 »

Didn't know they made one but here it is.
Attachments
schatt2.JPG
"whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government"
LongBlade

Re: LOBSTER BY SCHATT&MORGAN

Post by LongBlade »

Nice lobster Catt and cool that it is an old S&M!!! ::tu:: Funny I have an affinity for lobster knives as well (is it just us New England guys and lobster LOL)... it started a few months back when I found 4 or 5 little beauties from a few makers I don't usually collect but couldn't leave the knives behind... of course one was a Remington Orange Blossom ;-) (BTW - that S&M has my initials engraved on it... seriously ::nod:: :D )...
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

Apparently owned by Long John Silver (LS) :lol:

Anyway, neat knife. Amazing how you can scour the knife world for decades, and then come upon something that you had no idea existed.

That's part of the excitement in the hunt, for me anyways.
cattaraugus57

Post by cattaraugus57 »

Longblade..the Lobsters aren't a pattern I seek out but when they make themselves
available it's hard to resist!..I have a several now.
This one I found in an Antique Store..at first glance I thought it was a cheap crappy Knife,
It was really dark in that store and all I could see was "Titusville" and knew I should buy it.
Crazy it has Your initials on it! ::nod::

You're correct Glen..it is always an adventure not knowing what You may find!
Longjohn eh?....think it's that old? :roll: :shock: :D
"whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government"

Return to “Schatt & Morgan Knife Collector's Forum”