Pocket chopper

The place to show off and discuss factory manufactured knives customized with scrimshaw, inlays, file work, etc...
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Pocket chopper

Post by Reverand »

OLDE CUTLER wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:53 am
Reverand wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:45 am OC, you know how to satisfy a "knife crave"!
We all love it, but between you and Lanski1's knife mods, you two will drive future knife collectors crazy trying to identify these patterns!!!!!!

::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol::
Not really. The pocket choppers parent knives are clearly seen to be a Case 65 folding hunter and a Boker folding hunter. The chopper blades I added always have my mark engraved deeply on the pile side. Anyone will recognize a Frankenknife when they see one. Then I am not going to flood the market either, these two will probably be all there is.
Yes sir, I was just trying to be funny.
Your work is as good or better than than some factory work, in my opinion!
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

Reverand wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:08 pm
OLDE CUTLER wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:53 am
Reverand wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:45 am OC, you know how to satisfy a "knife crave"!
We all love it, but between you and Lanski1's knife mods, you two will drive future knife collectors crazy trying to identify these patterns!!!!!!

::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol::
Not really. The pocket choppers parent knives are clearly seen to be a Case 65 folding hunter and a Boker folding hunter. The chopper blades I added always have my mark engraved deeply on the pile side. Anyone will recognize a Frankenknife when they see one. Then I am not going to flood the market either, these two will probably be all there is.
Yes sir, I was just trying to be funny.
Your work is as good or better than than some factory work, in my opinion!
I am sure most people consider them to be a Frankenknife. lol
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Nice work OC!
I have looked at the old ones made many years ago and thought how impractical they were.
I thought the same thing when I started seeing the latest trends popping up...
Then I bought a Gerber version with a lot of knives and I found I liked it. I used it on my bench for a while. It is heavier than I like to carry in my ruler pocket. But I found it to be very practical! ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan

Return to “Customized Factory Knives”