The SK Project

The place to show off and discuss factory manufactured knives customized with scrimshaw, inlays, file work, etc...
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Looks really nice. Just wait til you get it SK. I bought a customized trapper from Jeff on the auction site and he also customized a Buck 110 for me that is just plain splendid. ::tu::

Pictures do no justice.

This has been fun to watch. Thanks for sharing the process with us! ::tu::

Bryan
Hukk

WOW

Post by Hukk »

When I first saw you display the cocobolo, I thought it would be a good match. Little did I realize that this customized Case would be so very impressive. Once again I, like so many others really enjoyed the step by step photos and descriptions. Not only was it very interesting to follow, but I found it to be very educational. I think you did a fantastic job and created a 1 of a kind work of art that would be a pleasure to own. I know I would enjoy following another, but that consumes extra time, something none of us have. Congratulations on your finished product, it is stunning.
Great work Jeff! ::tu:: ::tu::

Hukk
smiling-knife

Post by smiling-knife »

Good morning 8) to everyone on board today. I received the knife today. Wow... is it ever great. I am very happy with the way it turned-out. :D :D . I want to thank Jeff very much for his excellent work ::tu:: . This is a great keepsake. Also, thanks for sharing the process with us here on the site. :) s-k

Return to “Customized Factory Knives”