Case Knife with Pliers

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
just bob

Case Knife with Pliers

Post by just bob »

Not sure on this one. How about it - is it the real deal? Notice the careful wording of the seller in the description. Seems he may know more than he is admitting?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Case-Test ... SwJBhcfcdX
Attachments
ooooo s-l1600.jpg
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Gunsil

Re: Case Knife with Pliers

Post by Gunsil »

Many would agree that one would have to be nuts to trust or buy from this seller!!
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
just bob

Post by just bob »

gsmith7158 wrote:See here:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=61090

Thank you for posting that Greg. I guess that answers all questions on the subject.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Mountain Man Knives

Post by Mountain Man Knives »

Also known as a "RADIO KNIFE" Made by Valley Forge / Boker / and Contracted to CASE - Handle Material was commented as Stag and Brown Jigged Bone - Spear Blade through Valley Forge had an etched Blade - Noted as some having Rarer Case Tang stamping and those that Do carry a Higher Value than those with Valley Forge or Boker ~ at least he mentioned the Possible Blade Replacement and he seemed Concerned enough to ask the Experts on AAPK - that carries some Merit with Me ~ Interesting and Cool Knife Rarer than the H.H.H. Knives even, although nothing Mentioned about a Clip Blade that I seen - MMK
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by btrwtr »

The seller asked AAPK for opinions on the knife and all were that it was an altered knife. It's a parts knife at best. Rightly posted in the counterfeit forum.

These two Valley Forge knives are what his knife might have looked like before it was worn out, rusted and someone put the fake clip blade in it.
Attachments
IMG_7959.JPG
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”