Schatt and Morgan Dollar Knife?

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Schatt and Morgan Dollar Knife?

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Did Schatt and Morgan make such a knife? This one baffles me. But I’m not versed on older S&M knives. Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/pocket-knife-S ... SwDnpdisgN
Attachments
s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg (14.03 KiB) Viewed 1610 times
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Gunsil

Re: Schatt and Morgan Dollar Knife?

Post by Gunsil »

I don't know why he is calling it a "dollar knife", but it is a real Schatt. Nobody considers the new ones made by
Gunsil

Post by Gunsil »

I don't know why he is calling it a "dollar knife", but it is a real Schatt. Nobody considers the new ones made by Queen as real Schatts, they are just Queens with another stamp.
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Dollar Knife company was a division of Schatt and Morgan,and they used colored celluloid shields.I have no idea if this is considered a dollar knife or not.David Clark is the man to ask.
Roger

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”