Dishonest AAPK store

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Dishonest AAPK store

Post by btrwtr »

Sometimes sarcasm may be appropriate and warranted. I don't believe this was one of those times.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr
Stanwade

Post by Stanwade »

I’m offended by my wife when she uses my freshly sharpened kitchen knives to cut on a glass or metal surface.. let’s ban her
Ryan

“That’ll be the day”—-John Wayne
royal0014
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by royal0014 »

good grief .. .. .. .. ..
::facepalm::
Chris
i woke last night to the sound of thunder
how far off i sat and wondered
started humming a song from nineteen sixty two
aint it funny how the night moves
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by herbva »

I love AAPK and personally hope that we don't wander into the misguided business of trying to revise history by banning the artifacts of some of the unpleasant, unfortunate, and even horrible aspects of past history. I disagree with the notion that owning or preserving historical artifacts implies that we support or condone the causes that they may have represented. As an example, the great pyramids of Egypt were undeniably built using slave labor. Does that mean they should be torn down? I hope that we don't even start down that road.
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb
just bob

Post by just bob »

I just wonder how many have actually read the Ebay policy on offensive items? Here it is. I'm not saying this should apply here. Isn't lumping the confederate flag in with Nazi items very extreme? As others have said I appreciate the hard work Bryan has put into building this web site and offer my 100% endorsement of all AAPK policies and agree to abide by them.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/proh ... cy?id=4324
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
knifegnome
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by knifegnome »

GSPTOPDOG, your art of fluent sarcasm is very impressive. ::smirk::
CANTHOK

Post by CANTHOK »

Hay man if you want to get clean and spotless go to JESUS--Do you now want to remove the cross??
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

I admit to being mystified by the twists and turns of this conversation - I am unsure what side of this issue that some people stand on. Not that it matters to me; I will love you either way.
Personally, I am against "banning" things that are legal. Let each person be guided by their own conscience. I can pass over and ignore items that are Nazi-themed, or political, or that contain nude pictures, or whatever.
But then I am not offended by much, anyway. And I believe that most people would not be so offended if they remained busy with honest work, and busy minding their own business instead of everyone else's.
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
Stanwade

Post by Stanwade »

My first post in this thread was just a little joke..I love everybody in my family and all my friends and coworkers no matter what their political views are or opinions on other hot button issues.. we, as a society have more in common with each other than we realize.. but certain groups, media and whoever else (we all could name a bunch more) want to keep us divided and screaming at each other to distract us from more important issues..Sometimes we just all need to agree to disagree And shake hands and not take everything so personally…in my humble opinion..
Ryan

“That’ll be the day”—-John Wayne
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

You cannot change history, but you can learn from it. If you simply brush the bad under the carpet, you will allow the same mistakes to be made again. Always celebrate the good, never forget the bad. Just my 2¢.

Sometimes you cannot tell Delrin from bone unless you have the knife in hand. I would hope any seller would have a flexible enough return policy to handle this.
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”