Do not open AAPK give away thread

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
cudgee

Do not open AAPK give away thread

Post by cudgee »

Do not open the AAPK give away donor thread. Looks very suspicious, looks like it has been trolled.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Do not open AAPK give away thread

Post by orvet »

FIXED!
SPAMMER GONE!
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

cudgee wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:37 am Do not open the AAPK give away donor thread. Looks very suspicious, looks like it has been trolled.
Report those posts by clicking on the exclamation mark (next door to the ") at the top of the post so Dale or Philco can rip it out by the roots.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

jerryd6818 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:44 pm
cudgee wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:37 am Do not open the AAPK give away donor thread. Looks very suspicious, looks like it has been trolled.
Report those posts by clicking on the exclamation mark (next door to the ") at the top of the post so Dale or Philco can rip it out by the roots.
Thank you, i did not know that, but i do now. Soon as i saw it i knew what it was, so contacted the administrators by email, and the members on the posts site.

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”