He’s back, with a new seller name?

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: He’s back, with a new seller name?

Post by btrwtr »

kootenay joe wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:35 pm The ring on his 4th digit is not the gold band that "mstorm" always showed. Also in this seller's other listings he is not wearing a ring. Many of his knives have too high asking prices.
Do you see anything suspicious on the IXL Horseman's knife ?
kj
The most suspicious thing about the IXL is the seller. Someone that sells knives with welded blades, reworks and outright fakes. The fact that he changes locations and names like socks ::uc::
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Does this IXL Horseman's knife have welded blades ? Or are you seeing outright fakes in his other listings ? i.e. what is it that connects this seller (kristtag_0) to mstorm ?
kj
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by btrwtr »

Other than a handle crack not mentioned and the MO of the seller I don't see anything wrong with the IXL. Given some of the other knives he has sold and has currently for sale I doubt he would disclose any problem with the IXL he knows about. First two pics look like welding to me.
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”