french coin knives

A place to discuss & share pictures of counterfeit knives. Please be sure to alert the AAPK community if you spot one. Also make sure to ask questions if you are not certain about the authenticity of a knife you are considering buying or selling. There are plenty of great people here willing to help.
LAURAJEAN1954

french coin knives

Post by LAURAJEAN1954 »

i have a old french 5 franc coin knife my father gave me in the 1960s, it lists for 200,300$ steady when i was looking up i found out they making repos in france, same styles and years with just 2 tiny differences,so you can have honest person or a dishonest seller you just never know, and now the chinese are flooding the market with fake collectables . its a shame :
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: french coin knives

Post by Madmarco »

Yep, it is a real shame some folks must sink to such depths of dishonesty ::facepalm:: as to copy someone else's hard work, LJ!
I'm not understanding the figure you posted 200,300$, what's that in US dollars? If it turns out to be what it appears to be, you have one valuable coin knife on you hands there girl.
Can you please post some pictures of your knife? Thx!
Oh yah, ::welcome:: to AAPK! ::handshake::
8)
8)
LAURAJEAN1954

Post by LAURAJEAN1954 »

Madmarco wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:55 pm Yep, it is a real shame some folks must sink to such depths of dishonesty ::facepalm:: as to copy someone else's hard work, LJ!
I'm not understanding the figure you posted 200,300$, what's that in US dollars? If it turns out to be what it appears to be, you have one valuable coin knife on you hands there girl.
Can you please post some pictures of your knife? Thx!
Oh yah, ::welcome:: to AAPK! ::handshake::
8)
yes 200$ up to 300$ i will never sell it my father gave it to me in the 1960s its been lost, "borrowed" and found. i named it "frankie frank"
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Very interesting, Laura, can we see some pictures please? Thx!
8)
8)
LAURAJEAN1954

Post by LAURAJEAN1954 »

IMG_0374.jpg
working on pictures :
Attachments
IMG_0377.jpg

Return to “Counterfeit Watch”