Bryan, Maybe it's time to add a china made knife section?

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
zed6309
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Bryan, Maybe it's time to add a china made knife section

Post by zed6309 »

Jimbo wrote:I agree, I think its time to add a china made knife section. I'm 36 yrs old and love collecting all kinds of knives. I'm trying to get a local knife club started. I find that alot of the younger generation start off by buying china made (Rough Riders). As I see it, we have the older crowd dealing with knives and doing their own thing while kids are too busy on the tv or something. What ever happen to the Good Ol Days. What ever happen to Heritage and Culture? ::shrug::

Whether you collect USA, German, or China, REMEMBER...WE ALL HAVE THE SAME INTREST...KNIVES!!!!! ::tu::

I LOVE this place and think it would be good to bring in a new section. Maybe it would draw a younger crowd who may share the same intrest. ::handshake::

All in all, I bet, let the truth be known we all have a china made knife....in a junk drawer....in the cabinet....OH I almost foregot....in the Kitchen.....

there is a chinese section now ::tu:: bryan added it a while ago, i post there now and then ::tu::
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,
DRS

Re: Bryan, Maybe it's time to add a china made knife section

Post by DRS »

::huff:: ::teary_eyes:: Might a well have a china section Case does now too .

IS IT NOT GREAT TO BE A AMERICAN.
WELCOME ::welcome:: ::welcome::
THIS REALLY STINKS
:o :shock: :? :x ::barf:: ::mdm:: ::teary_eyes:: ::sotb:: ::td:: :(

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”