Post times

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
thawk

Post times

Post by thawk »

I've been noticing this week that the time of a post changes. This post was entered at 9:35 AM on Sunday, CDT. Anyone else noticed that? I posted something last night at about 11:00 PM or so, and noticed this morning the time had changed to 3:10 AM. Not sure it makes any difference, but I thought I'd bring it up. Thought maybe it is changing when someone reads it?
Hal
tc3500

Re: Post times

Post by tc3500 »

i just posted at AK time 7:14am and post time says 3:14pm - 8 hr diff. maybe its reflecting
time at the 'prime meridian' ? basically UK time, lucky for zed i guess, lol.

http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundamentals/2c.html
tjmurphy

Post by tjmurphy »

If you go to "user control panel" at top of page and then click on board preference, you can select the time zone that you want to reflect on your post
"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see"

God Bless America - Though I don't know why he would want to.
thawk

Post by thawk »

Actually, my time zone is (and was) set correctly to the Central Time Zone. I find the time of the original post is 2:37 if I am not logged in to AAPK, but changes to 8:37 (the correct time) if I am logged in. :? All of the times change, not just the original post. I really don't care one way or another, but at least I know now I am not imagining things... :D
Hal

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”