problems with site

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: problems with site

Post by jerryd6818 »

reddirtknives wrote:Explanation?
Sure. As you cross each of those two lines of demarcation, the portistan frambilates a little more slowly.

Jeez. I was sure everyone knew that. It's called the Shoeppach Principle.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
tjmurphy

Post by tjmurphy »

I was a little confused too, until you explained it so that even I could understand. Thanks a lot Jerry ::tu::
"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see"

God Bless America - Though I don't know why he would want to.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

You're welcome T.J. I'm just Mr. Helping Hands. Always glad to be of service. ::handshake::
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

--T.J. Murphy 2012
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

It never ceases to amaze me the wealth of information that's available here. ::smirk::
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Shearer
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Shearer »

jerryd6818 wrote:
reddirtknives wrote:Explanation?
Sure. As you cross each of those two lines of demarcation, the portistan frambilates a little more slowly.

Jeez. I was sure everyone knew that. It's called the Shoeppach Principle.

I just thought that it was because I get the signal a day before you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Politicians should be like a good pocket knife ." Sharp and useful "
mickeyevans

Post by mickeyevans »

has anyone else noticed that the photos are blowing up larger then befor
i am resizing to a smaller size and it is working good, but others might make adjustments to the photos they post
The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
Mickey
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Shearer wrote: I just thought that it was because I get the signal a day before you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a misconception perpetrated by the Australians when they invented the International Date Line (little known fact: The IDL is not real or official) so they could feel like they were first in something. The new day actually starts at zero which is the line of demarcation delineated by The Greenwich Line, located in Greenwich London England. So, y'all are actually behind us because the sun shines on us first. It's Tuesday morning in The Great Midwest and it's actually still Monday in Australia. Everything goes West young man.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

--T.J. Murphy 2012
Shearer
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Shearer »

jerryd6818 wrote:
Shearer wrote: I just thought that it was because I get the signal a day before you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a misconception perpetrated by the Australians when they invented the International Date Line (little known fact: The IDL is not real or official) so they could feel like they were first in something. The new day actually starts at zero which is the line of demarcation delineated by The Greenwich Line, located in Greenwich London England. So, y'all are actually behind us because the sun shines on us first. It's Tuesday morning in The Great Midwest and it's actually still Monday in Australia. Everything goes West young man.

I would have answered earlier but I was asleep on Tuesday night,
I thought the International Date Line was put out in the ocean because no one wanted it.They put it in the too hard basket .So the did what they normally do ,#THROW IT IN THE OCEAN AND HOPED NO ONE WILL NOTICE#
Grant
ken98k
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by ken98k »

I have been having trouble with the store
I made an offer on a knife and the offer was accepted but when I tried to complete the deal I get the message my cart is empty.
I am the NRA.
Let's go Brandon!
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

ken98k wrote:I have been having trouble with the store
I made an offer on a knife and the offer was accepted but when I tried to complete the deal I get the message my cart is empty.
Hi Ken. When did this happen? I've received one other report of a similar problem. I thought I got everything fixed up. Maybe I overlooked something. It would be great to get a time frame on your incident to investigate further.

Thanks for the heads up ::tu::

Bryan
Old Hunter

Post by Old Hunter »

The scrolling pictures of new knives for sale have disappeared; I either get a dashed line moving across the top of the web-page or nothing at all (once I click on a sub-forum). When I click to go into the AAPK store I have to pick a brand to view or a particular sellers store to browse - I cannot seem to find the overall list of new knives posted any longer (I mostly buy from the AAPK store by seeing a new posting and buying it - not from searching). Do I need to tweak my account settings or is this issue happening to everyone? Bruce
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I'm having a problem. On the home page, when I click on forum, I get the following message. Please Note: We are having technical difficulties & will be back online asap. I have been having this problem for over a week. I can get into the forum by clicking any of the Active Conversation Topics and going to the topics that I want view.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
Shearer
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Shearer »

edge213 wrote:Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I'm having a problem. On the home page, when I click on forum, I get the following message. Please Note: We are having technical difficulties & will be back online asap. I have been having this problem for over a week. I can get into the forum by clicking any of the Active Conversation Topics and going to the topics that I want view.
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 21&t=41675

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”