A Selling Topic Suggestion

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

A Selling Topic Suggestion

Post by Mossdancer »

To Any one anointed with the authority to consider:
When a buyer enters the sellers stores he or she has a choice of several different ways to search. There is a place where you may search by brand. This is broken down by many names i.e. Case, KA-BAR, Camillus, Other, etc. I would like to suggest that someone entertain a search name of Military. If it were not an impossible task. That one search might contain Mark 1's 2s, 3s, swords, sabers, rope knives and a plethora of others. I believe it would enhance the customers experience. Thanks for listening.
moss
I STAND FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: A Selling Topic Suggestion

Post by orvet »

Good suggestion Moss.
Maybe a good place to start would be Military fixed blades and Military folders.
It probably wouldn't be too hard for Bryan to add a couple new categories. It might be a little more difficult to add a bunch of models.
The fixed blade and folder categories would definitely narrow down a military search.

Bryan, is it possible to have a knife listed in two categories, such as Camillus and Military fixed blade?
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

Dale:
I did not mean to add all those models I was just saying they are all military and would fit in a military choice. All I am asking is a military category. It might get a Ike jacket or something of the sort or maybe even a "Marine KA-BAR", before they were known as Mark 2's even though the mark 2 Camillus was made before the Marine KA-BAR moniker was rolled out which was eventually changed to the Mark 2 umbrella. Yes it is okay to edit this but I just had to mention it, the devil said it was okay.
moss
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

Moss:

Am I correct in thinking you're looking for something like this:

Buck
Case
Camillus
Moore Maker
Military <_______This would be the addition
Queen
Robeson
Schrade
Ulster
Utica

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

Yes that explains it far better than I did.
moss

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”